Registration for the 2022 Truck Convoy is Now Open!
On Saturday, September 24th, 2022 truckers from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island will unite with our partners in Law Enforcement (LETR) for the tenth year to support Special Olympics athletes.
Your participation in the Truck Convoy is the key to us reaching our fundraising target of more than $150,000. This showcase of companies, trucks, drivers, and sponsors creates a truly “one-of-a-kind” event for all involved. If you have participated in the past, thank you and we hope you will again this year. New trucks and drivers are most welcome!
Types of Vehicles Welcomed: Semi-trucks, truck/trailer combinations, large trucks, low-boys, dump trucks, flat beds, buses, large tow trucks, large box trucks, etc. All trucks entering the convoy must be of 10-GVW or larger.
In order to participate, you must have the minimum insurance limits required by Nova Scotia law, as well as a Commercial Driver’s License.
Please note: No hazardous materials or trucks with alcohol or tobacco names or logos are permitted.
HOW TO REGISTER – Registration is Now Open!
Registration fee is $125 per truck.
- You may register online by clicking HERE to go directly to the secure online registration site where you may register and set-up your personal fundraising page. If required, a PDF version of the Registration & Pledge Form or just the Pledge Form are available for printing.
- Print and complete the PDF version of the Registration & Pledge Form, mail the completed form(s) with payment to: Truck Convoy for SONS c/o Agenda Managers, 2979 Oxford Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3L 2W3.
- If you wish to make a single payment by cheque for multiple drivers participating from your company, please Contact Us
For Team Registration:
- You may create your team online by clicking HERE.
- If you wish to create a team and you are not a driver, please Contact Us or by phone 902.422.1886.
- Once your team is created, please direct your drivers to the same site, HERE. They need to click “Join a Team.” scroll down and select your team name and complete their registration, including a credit card payment.
- If you wish to make a single payment by cheque or credit card for multiple drivers participating from your company, please Contact Us or by phone 902.422.1886 or print and complete the PDF version of the Registration & Pledge Form for each driver
Please contact us, if you have any Questions? Contact Us
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
You may register any time before September 17th, 2022, as long as we have not reached our 200 truck maximum.