Are you driving a #BIGRIG?
Here is your pre-event DRIVER FAQ –
DRIVER FAQ – to come
2019 Convoy date has been set for
Saturday, September 21st, 2019
Convoy departs DND Shearwater at 10:15 am
Tentative Schedule (For Drivers and guests only) – 2019 schedule currently being confirmed
- 7:00 am Registration
- 7:00 am – 8:30 am: Registration/Work Authority County Jamboree
- 8:15 am – Gathering of Top 10 Fundraisers (all pledges must be turned in by 8 am)
- 8:30 am – 9:15 am: Morning Program Begins. Opening Ceremony including parade of athletes, Safety Meeting, Trucker Buddy pairing, Presenting of the Lead Truck and Lead Team Banner and Top 10 Fundraisers
- 10:15 am Trucks Depart
- 12:15 pm: Trucks Return (approximately)
- 12:30 pm: Entertainment/BBQ/Children Activities/Games of Fun
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Driver Awards, auction wraps up, raffle draws
Get Ready for some fun when you return to our 7th Anniversary Celebration!
And for the Drivers of our #BIGRIGS we have something extra special for you! Because our Law Enforcement Partners know how important raising money to support our athletes is, they have agreed to let you throw balls for a chance to dunk them. YES, you can dunk a Vehicle Compliance officer or a Halifax Regional Police Officer.
Detailed Route Directions – Our convoy will begin at DND Shearwater, before proceeding through Dartmouth, Cole Harbour, and Eastern Passage. The convoy will end when the trucks return to Shearwater. Please be aware that the route may be subject to change.
Truckconvoy2019@agendamanagers.com or call 902-422-1886